Green – Team IndusGratia is always passionate on green, be it our project location selection, rain water usage or whatever
Here in Green Rich Villas, our passion has gone much above that we are partnering with the sun and he supports us 100%, yes Green Rich villa is 100% solar powered.
Located just 4 km from Thripunithura town, Green rich villa is blessed with lots of Oxy rich air and fresh water which is unimaginable in other locations.
A club house with a gym takes care of the socializing and health part, apart from professional waste management systems and traditional rain water harvesting Green rich is provided with 24 hour security with CCTV and 24 hour power back up.
Each villa is designed meticulously with ample cross ventilation of natural lightnings, Lots of common area with a TREE HOUSE which is unheard in a villa project lets your little ones grow with lots of positive energies.
Once again team IndusGratia welcome you for a green, positive life at Green Rich Villas.
- 24 hour security with cctv
- 24 hour power back up
- Professional waste management systems
- Children play area
- Club house with GYM
- Tree house
- Villa front yard with professional landscaping
- Wide roads
- Vastu friendly
- Features and Specs
Green Rich Villas | Luxury Villa | Thuthiyoor - Features and Specification
Foundation & Basement
- Random Rubble Foundation & Basement. R C C belt 10 cms thick with basement.
- Basement filling with red earth.
- Anti termite treatment.
- 10 cms thick floor P C C in mix M10.
- 20 cms thick solid block work in mix 1:6
- R C C Lintels all around, 12cms thick with sufficient reinforcement
- R C C Sunshades
- R C C Beams & Roof slab 10 cms thick in M20 mix with sufficient reinforcement.ms
- 10 cms thick Solid block work for parapet wall in mix 1:6
- Wall & Ceiling plastering with cement mortar in mix 1:4. Thickness 9 mm to 12 mm.
- CheruTeak wood front door with door frame size 2.5" x 5"
- Pre pressed door shutters for inside doors with 2 ½"" x 4" Koila(Pincoda)Wooden door frames.
- Wooden windows with Koila(Pincoda).
- Fiber Doors & Frames for toilets.
- ISI 20 mm and 25 mm PVC conduit pipes for all concealed and open wiring.
- PVC insulated copper wiring cables Finolex or Equal for all wiring.
- Modular switches from Legrant (My link) or equal.
- Single phase Distribution board with sufficient MCB’s and TP ELCB.
- Single phase electrical connection.
Plumbing & Sanitary
- Sanitary fittings from Jaquar or equal.
- Tap fittings from Jaguar or equal.
- PVC O.H. Tank 750 Liters capacity.
- Premium pipes for concealed & Open water lines.
- All other plumbing lines with PVC pipes from Supreme/ Finolex Or equal.
- Fero cement Sump tank 1000 litres and Septic tank Painting
- Cement primer one coat over entire plastered area.
- Acrylic putty for internal walls.
- 2 coats of acrylic emulsion painting for internal wall & ceiling 2 coats of exterior emulsion for external walls.
- 2 Coats of enamel painting for all internal doors, windows and Grills.
- Melamine Polishing for front door.
- 10" x18" wall tiles from Somany or equal, for toilets& Kitchen counter. Height 7' at toilets & 2' Above kitchen counter.
- Jet Black Granite kitchen counter top ranging.
- Anti skid ceramic tile flooring ranging at kitchen, toilets & Balcony.
- Vitrified tiles Kajaria or equal Ranging. Living, Dining and Sitout.
- Vitrified tiles Kajaria or equal Ranging for all other areas.
- High density, abrasion resistant tiles ranging at car parking.
- S S Stair with glass hand rails, at stair.
- Polycarbonate roof sheet with Steel structured Open Porch.